Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken in Wine Sauce
1 chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 garlic cloves
¼ cup white wine
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 lemons slices
How to Cook Fried Chicken in Wine Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cut the chicken breast in halves and season it with salt and pepper.
- Fry the chicken breast on both sides until it becomes golden.
- Remove it from the skillet.
- In the same skillet add the butter.
- Grate the garlic and add it in the skillet.
- Add the white wine, the lemon juice, and the lemon slices.
- Add the fried chicken breast.
- Simmer the chicken in sauce for 10-12 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a plate and pour the wine sauce over it.