Hot and Spicy Bok Choy
If you need to make a quick side dish for a spicy dinner, we recommend healthy bok choy greens cooked to perfection with a multitude of powerful flavors. The ginger, garlic, chili paste, and paprika powder work together to make your meal an absolute pleasure.
Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Bok Choy
0.25 ginger root, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 tablespoons of chili paste
1 bok choy head
How to Make Hot and Spicy Bok Choy
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the diced ginger and garlic to the skillet.
- Add the paprika powder and cook them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chili paste and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Clean the bok choy leaves, add them to the skillet and cook them in the sauce.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Squeeze half a lime over the skillet.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the green part is wilted and the stalks are crispy.
- Serve with rice.