Ingredients Needed for Hot and Spicy Bok Choy
0.25 ginger root, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
vegetable oil for cooking
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 tablespoons of chili paste
1 bok choy head
How to Cook Hot and Spicy Bok Choy
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the diced ginger and garlic to the skillet.
- Add the paprika powder and cook them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chili paste and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Clean the bok choy leaves, add them to the skillet and cook them in the sauce.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Squeeze half a lime over the skillet.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the green part is wilted and the stalks are crispy.
- Serve with rice.