Ingredients Needed for No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
5 ounces of oreo cookie
½ cup melted butter
3 tablespoons of chocolate spread
1 ½ cups of cream cheese
0.5 milk chocolate bar
How to Cook No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Put the Oreo cookies in a blender and turn them into crumbs.
- Mix the crumbs in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Mix the chocolate and the cream cheese in another bowl.
- In a glass bakeware pan, arrange a layer of Oreo crumbs and butter mix.
- On top of it, put a layer of chocolate and cream cheese mix.
- Then come again with a layer of simple cream cheese.
- Shave some of the chocolate bar over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate it for 3 hours.