Beef Chuck Eye Roast With Sauteed Mushrooms
Roasted beef always goes well with a sautéed mushroom side! And, if you like mushrooms, try using more than just one type when cooking with them – brown, white, and shimeji mushrooms pair together really well!
Ingredients Needed for Beef Chuck Eye Roast With Sauteed Mushrooms
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 pounds of beef chuck eye roast
1 small onion
5 ounces of brown champignon
5 ounces of shimeji mushroom
5 ounces of mushroom
½ cup red wine
½ cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon butter
How to Make Beef Chuck Eye Roast With Sauteed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on the bottom of a glass baking tray. Lay the beef on the tray and season it with salt and pepper.
- Roast the beef for the next 45 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and the 3 types of mushrooms. Season them with salt, pepper, and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Pour the red wine, vegetable stock, and butter. Wait for the butter to melt and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Thinly slice the beef when it’s done and serve it with the sautéed mushroom side.