Ingredients Needed for Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
4 sweet potatoes
1 cup honey
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
How to Cook Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Use a knife to make an incision along each of the sweet carrots. Put them on a baking tray on parchment paper.
- Roast for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Preheat a cooking pot over low heat and pour in the honey, add the sugar and just a little bit of salt.
- Stir and bring it to a boil. Pour it into a bowl.
- Peel the roasted sweet potatoes and cut each of them into equal quarters.
- Cover them with the honey-sugar mixture and place them on a baking tray on parchment paper.
- Roast for 75 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve together with lime wedges.