Ingredients Needed for Sous-Vide Rack of Lamb With Potato and Beetroot Mash
4 pounds of rack of lamb, cut into 4 pieces
4 fresh rosemary sprigs
4 fresh thyme sprigs
2 teaspoons of coriander seeds
2 teaspoons of thyme powder
2 teaspoons of chili flakes
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons of rose wine
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
¼ cup melted butter
¾ cup panko
⅔ cup fresh parsley, chopped
6 medium potatoes, mashed
0.5 medium beetroot, mashed
How to Make Sous-Vide Rack of Lamb With Potato and Beetroot Mash
- Distribute the 4 lamb racks, the rosemary, thyme, coriander seeds, thyme powder, chili flakes, Worcester sauce, rose wine, and sesame oil to 2 vacuum sealing bags. Season with salt and pepper, then drain the air out using a vacuum sealer.
- Submerge the vacuum pouch inside the sous-vide cooking machine. Sous-vide for 150 minutes at 131⁰F/55⁰C.
- Transfer the cooked lamb racks to a roomy baking dish and coat them with melted butter. Roast for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Add the panko and parsley to a blender. Blend until even. Transfer to a tray.
- Add the mashed potatoes and beetroot to a bowl. Mix them until even.
- Coat the racks with panko and parsley mixture and serve them with potato – beet mash.