Meringue and Vanilla Pudding Dessert
Sometimes you just want to be spoiled. Don’t wait for others to make something special for you! Spoil yourself with an amazing sweet and fresh dessert. You won’t believe how easy it is to make! The vanilla pudding is soft and light, the meringues are crunchy, and the fresh fruits gives you a lovely freshness. With some mint leaves, you’ll make this the perfect delight for a summer evening!
Ingredients Needed for Meringue and Vanilla Pudding Dessert
2 ounces of instant vanilla pudding
2 cups of milk
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of raspberry
2 tablespoons of blueberry
How to Make Meringue and Vanilla Pudding Dessert
- Make a pudding by mixing the instant vanilla pudding, the milk, and the powdered sugar.
- Put 10 meringues on a plate and pour half of the vanilla pudding quantity on them.
- Put on top, the remaining meringues and then add the remaining pudding.
- Sprinkle the raspberries, the blueberries, and the strawberries.
- If you want, grate some chocolate and add fresh mint leaves.
- Refrigerate the dessert for 30 minutes.