Ingredients Needed for Meringue and Vanilla Pudding Dessert
2 ounces of instant vanilla pudding
2 cups of milk
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of raspberry
2 tablespoons of blueberry
How to Make Meringue and Vanilla Pudding Dessert
- Make a pudding by mixing the instant vanilla pudding, the milk, and the powdered sugar.
- Put 10 meringues on a plate and pour half of the vanilla pudding quantity on them.
- Put on top, the remaining meringues and then add the remaining pudding.
- Sprinkle the raspberries, the blueberries, and the strawberries.
- If you want, grate some chocolate and add fresh mint leaves.
- Refrigerate the dessert for 30 minutes.