Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Chocolate Bar
1 chocolate bar
1 puff pastry
1 tablespoon walnuts
1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
1 whisked egg
1 tablespoon melted butter
How to Make Puff Pastry Chocolate Bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/176 degrees C.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a flat surface. Put the chocolate bar in the middle. Use a knife to make diagonal cuts in the puff pastry around the chocolate. Remove the two first slices of the puff pastry. Do the same with the two slices from the bottom.
- Add on top of the chocolate the pomegranate seeds.
- Start to fold the puff pastry around the chocolate, like you’re doing a braid.
- After you’ve finished braiding the puff pastry, coat it with the whisked egg. Add the walnuts on top.
- Coat an oven dish with the melted butter and place the puff pastry chocolate.
- Bake for 20 minutes.