Calories: 305 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 13 g
- 40 g
Ingredients Needed for Homemade Brownie
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
5 ounces of butter, melted
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 ounces of cocoa powder
1 ½ cups of flour
How to Make Homemade Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs and add them in a large bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and start mixing the eggs. Add the sugar, and mix it for 2-3 minutes.
- While mixing add the melted butter, milk, and baking powder. Don’t turn the mixer off just yet, and add the cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
- Add the flour gradually and mix it into the wet mixture.
- Grab a 10 X 5 inches (25 X 13 cm) glass baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish. Slide it into the oven for the next 35 minutes.