Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Wings With Gorgonzola Dip
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
8 chicken wings
⅓ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup hot chili sauce
2 ounces of butter, melted
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
3 ounces of gorgonzola cheese
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of sour cream
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Wings With Gorgonzola Dip
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Add the flour in a large bowl. Add the cayenne pepper and salt, then stir with a fork.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Coat the chicken wings with flour and add them to the skillet.
- Fry the chicken wings on both sides until they turn golden. Set them aside.
- Add the hot chili sauce in a bowl, then add the melted butter, and 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Whisk everything to make a sauce.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Coat the chicken wings with hot sauce and place them on the baking tray.
- Roast them for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the gorgonzola, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a bowl.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, the remaining lemon juice, and milk. Stir well.
- Serve the roasted chicken wings with this sauce, and, if you want, some fresh veggies.