Calories: 364 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 17 g
- 40 g
Ingredients Needed for White Beans in Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 ½ pounds of canned white beans
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon dried parsley
fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make White Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until softened.
- Add the carrot and cook it for about 3 minutes, then add the canned white beans. Also, add the tomato paste. Stir.
- Pour the vegetable stock and season with salt, pepper, and dried parsley.
- Reduce the heat and simmer everything for the next 20 minutes.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley on top.