Ingredients Needed for Gelatin Shots
orange food coloring
How to Cook Gelatin Shots
- Cut the orange in half, scoop the pulp out and discard it. Do the same with the lemon and the grapefruit.
- Add 3-4 gelatin sheets to a bowl and cover them with cold water. Let them melt.
- Stir in a little, then pour the gelatin liquid into a pitcher. Add the beer and food coloring. Whisk until even.
- Add the scooped out shells to a baking dish or something. Fill each one with the colored gelatin liquid.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve them cut into wedges.