Ingredients Needed for Herb, Almond and Pumpkin Seed Pesto
4 rosemary sprigs
0.5 ounce chives
1 ounce basil
4 thyme sprigs
1 ounce lemon balm
4 garlic cloves
½ cup almond flakes
3 ounces of pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup olive oil
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Herb, Almond and Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- Grab your blender and first add the rosemary, chives, basil, thyme, and lemon balm.
- Add garlic, almond flakes, and pumpkin seeds. Season with salt and pour the olive oil.
- Shred the parmesan and add it to the mixture.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the pesto sauce in a jar and secure it.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for the next week.