Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Seafood Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon butter
2 bacon, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
¼ cup heavy cream
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Seafood Sauce
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season it with herb salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes per side.
- After that, melt the butter in another skillet. Add the shrimp and cook them for 4 minutes on both sides. Remove them from the skillet, add the bacon, and fry it until it turns golden.
- Add the squid rings, garlic, tomato paste, and heavy cream. Stir, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes, until you get a smooth, creamy sauce. Add the chopped parsley and turn off the heat.