Ingredients Needed for Heart-Shaped Sweet Pastries
1 puff pastry sheet
1 egg, whisked
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup cream cheese
10 strawberries, finely chopped
How to Cook Heart-Shaped Sweet Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Spread the puff pastry sheet and use a cookie cutter to make heart-shaped pastries. Use a fork to make superficial cuts on the pastries.
- Brush with whisked egg and sprinkle a small quantity of sugar on each pastry.
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- When ready, spread cream cheese and sprinkle with chopped strawberries.
- Optionally serve with chocolate topping.