Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Mousse With Raisin Wine Jelly
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 ½ cups of milk
7 ounces of shredded chocolate
¾ cup sugar
8 egg yolks
3 ounces of butter
1 cup white wine
⅔ cup raisins
How to Cook Chocolate Mousse With Raisin Wine Jelly
- Add the whipping cream to the mixer bowl. Whip until firm. Set aside.
- Bain-marie the chocolate: Fill a cooking pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Place on top of it another pot where you add the milk and shredded chocolate. Stir for 10 minutes, or until the chocolate melts.
- Add 2/3 of all the sugar and whisk it in. Add the yolks and butter while continuously whisking. Remove from heat.
- Gradually pour the melted chocolate mixture into the whipped cream bowl while continuously mixing. Transfer this mixture to 4 glasses and let cool.
- Add the white wine, the remaining sugar, and raisins to a pot over low heat. Continuously stir while simmering for 10 minutes, or until reduced. Remove from heat. Serve over chocolate mousse.