Ingredients Needed for Heart-Shaped Rice Cakes
5 puffed rice cakes
3 tablespoons of chocolate spread
1 tablespoon chocolate chip
2 teaspoons of strawberry sauce
How to Make Heart-Shaped Rice Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the rice cakes using a heart-shaped cutter.
- Spread chocolate cream on 3 of the rice hearts.
- On the last 2 rice hearts, spread the strawberry sauce.
- Put 2 marshmallows on every heart.
- Put some chocolate chips on each one.
- Place the sweet hearts on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.