Ingredients Needed for Ground Beef and Egg Breakfast
3 ounces of ground beef
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
4 cherry tomatoes
4 basil leaves
How to Cook Ground Beef and Egg Breakfast
- Boil some water in a saucepan.
- Dice the potatoes in medium pieces.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the ground beef.
- Crush the garlic and add it in the skillet.
- Add the boiled potatoes.
- Cook together the ground beef, the garlic, the boiled potatoes, and the cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
- Season the food with salt and pepper.
- While the food is still in the skillet, add the fresh basil leaves.
- After the basil releases its flavor, remove the leaves from the pan.
- In another skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Fry the eggs.
- On a plate, place the fried eggs and the ground beef and the potatoes.
- If you want, sprinkle some chopped chives.