Ingredients Needed for Pesto Risotto With Fried Squid
7 ounces of squid
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
2 anchovy fillets
1 cup risotto rice
½ cup white wine
2 cups of vegetable stock
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Pesto Risotto With Fried Squid
- Lay the squid on your wooden board. Superficially score it in a criss-cross pattern and thinly slice it.
- Fill a saucepan halfway and place it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil, add the squid, and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of butter and melt it. Add the squid and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the squid out of the skillet. Add the chopped onion and the anchovies.
- Cook them for 1-2 minutes. Add the risotto rice and give it a good stir.
- Pour the white wine and the vegetable stock. Add the pesto sauce and shred the lime zest.
- Add the shredded parmesan and remaining butter.
- Cook the rice for 20-25 minutes while stirring from time to time.