Ingredients Needed for Fruity Turkey Curry
⅔ cup flour
2 ounces of butter
¼ pineapple, diced
1 banana, sliced
1 onion, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons of curry powder
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
1 ½ cups of orange juice
1 cup heavy cream
12 ounces of boneless turkey breast
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Fruity Turkey Curry
- Start by boiling your turkey breast. Chop the turkey breast into chunks and add it in a saucepan full of hot water. Boil it for about 20-25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/220°C.
- Add the flour in a skillet and bake it for about 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in another skillet and add the pineapple, apple, banana, and onion. Flavor the dish with curry powder and coconut flakes.
- Add the baked flour and slowly mix it in the pan. Pour the orange juice and heavy cream and bring it to a boil. Strain the mixture to remove all the fruits. Pour the remaining mixture into a saucepan.
- Add the turkey chunks into the thick curry sauce and stir well. Serve the turkey curry with some coriander on top.