Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Mango and Blackberry Cheesecake
For the biscuit base:
10 ounces of digestive biscuits
1 ounce powdered sugar
¼ cup unsalted melted butter
For the cream cheese mixture:
2 tablespoons of gelatin powder
1 tablespoon water
1 pound cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup whipped cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
For the mango cream:
½ cup mango puree
For the blackberry cream:
½ cup blackberry jam
1 kumquat, wedged
3 ounces of blackberries
How to Cook No-Bake Mango and Blackberry Cheesecake
- For the biscuit base:
Add the digestive biscuits, powdered sugar, and unsalted melted butter to a blender. Blend until even.
- Transfer to a cake pan, distribute evenly and press gently using a spatula. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- For the cream cheese mixture:
Add the gelatin powder and water to a smaller bowl and mix until gelatin forms. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream, vanilla extract, and gelatin to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- For the mango & blackberry cream:
Transfer 4 ounces from this cream mixture into two smaller bowls. Mix the first 2 ounces with the mango puree and the other 2 with the blackberry jam using a hand mixer.
- Assemble the cake:
Transfer each cream into its own piping bag. Place a smaller cake pan (1/2 of the main cake pan’s radius) right in the middle of the big one. Fill the space between the two cake pans with the first cream mixture, then spread it evenly using an offset spatula. Carefully remove the smaller cake pan.
- Place an even smaller cake pan (1/3 of the main cake pan’s radius) in the main cake pan’s middle. Fill the empty space between the cream mixture and the small cake pan with the blackberry jam cream. Spread it evenly using an offset spatula, then carefully remove the small cake pan.
- Fill the central empty space with the mango cream. Spread it evenly, then garnish the cake with kumquat wedges, blackberries, and Raffaello. Refrigerate overnight.