Calories: 433 kCal / serving
- 40 g
- 28 g
- 4 g
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Swordfish With Mediterranean Salad
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
14 ounces of skinless swordfish (2 steaks)
1 tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons of pitted black olive, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
½ teaspoon fresh thyme
How to Make Grilled Swordfish With Mediterranean Salad
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir.
- Coat the swordfish steaks on both sides with the marinade (keep 1-2 teaspoons of marinade for later use).
- Heat your grill until very hot. Lay the swordfish steaks on the grill, season them with salt and pepper and grill for 8 minutes (4 minutes per side). Set aside.
- Add the tomato, olives, parsley, thyme, and remaining marinade to a small bowl. Mix.
- Serve the grilled swordfish with fresh tomato salad.