Calories: 1304 kCal / serving
- 74 g
- 47 g
- 93 g
Ingredients Needed for Cornflake-Crusted Chicken Strips
½ cup cornflakes
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of paprika powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon milk
5 ounces of chicken breast
⅓ cup vegetable oil
How to Make Cornflake-Crusted Chicken Strips
- Add the cornflakes in a plastic ziplock bag and crush them into small crumbs, then transfer them to a bowl.
- Add the flour, paprika powder, salt, and garlic powder in a separate bowl. Combine everything with a fork.
- Whisk the egg and milk to make some egg wash.
- Cut the chicken breast into thick strips. Coat them with flour mixture, egg wash, and cornflakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken strips on all sides until golden.
- When ready, remove them on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Serve them with a dip.