Ingredients Needed for Fried Chicken Stuffed With Bell Pepper
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
vegetable oil for cooking
2 chicken breasts
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Fried Chicken Stuffed With Bell Pepper
- Chop the bell peppers and add them to a cast-iron skillet with heated vegetable oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook them until they soften.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, in order to make them thinner.
- On one extremity of each chicken piece add a tablespoon of cooked bell pepper.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Cover the bell pepper pieces with the other part of the chicken.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Whisk the egg and milk to make egg wash.
- Dip the chicken and peppers in flour, egg wash and then breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the chicken in the skillet for 4-5 minutes on each side.