Ingredients Needed for Steak With Caramelized Onions
8 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
1 white onion, julienne slices
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon yogurt
How to Cook Steak With Caramelized Onions
- Slice the beef tenderloin.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and coat the beef with it.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef slices until brown.
- Lay a paper sheet on a large plate and remove the deep-fried beef on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Heat about 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and add the onion slices. Start cooking them, then add the butter. Cook until the onion softens.
- Add the sugar and honey. Stir and cook to caramelize the onion.
- Serve the beef steak with caramelized onion and yogurt.
- If you want, garnish with chopped chives.