Ingredients Needed for Fall Bruschetta Three Ways
7 ounces of butternut squash, diced
3 teaspoons of olive oil
12 slices of whole wheat bread
5 ounces of grapes
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
½ cup sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup orange juice
6 ounces of cranberries
3 ounces of spinach
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
5 ounces of cream cheese
How to Cook Fall Bruschetta Three Ways
- Add the diced squash in a baking dish. Drizzle it with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the bread slice and slide the tray into the oven for the next 5 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Prepare the grape jam. Add the grapes in a baking dish. Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil, wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- For the cranberry jam: heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar, lemon juice, chili flakes, and orange juice. Keep it on heat until the sugar melts.
- Add the cranberries and simmer for the 10 minutes.
- For the spinach pesto, add the spinach in your blender. Add the remaining oil, almonds, and parmesan.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese over the bread slices. Top them with the cranberry jam, grape jam, and spinach pesto. You can also add the orange zest.