Calories: 658 kCal / serving
- 68 g
- 17 g
- 36 g
Ingredients Needed for Farfalle With Sausage, Olives and Cream
5 ounces of farfalle
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 pork sausages
12 black olives
½ cup heavy cream
How to Make Farfalle With Sausage, Olives and Cream
- Slice the sausages into long thin sticks.
- Add water in a saucepan, heat it and bring it to a boil. Add the pasta and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Separately, heat the oil in a skillet. Add the garlic cloves and cook them for about 1 minute. Remove them from the pan.
- Add the sausages. Cook them for 1-2 minutes. Add the black olives and the pasta. Give it a good stir and season with salt. Pour the heavy cream and continue cooking for about 1 minute. Add a touch of pepper before turning off the heat.
- Serve the pasta with shredded parmesan!