Easy-to-Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
We always thought the simplest desserts are the best! So, if you’re craving something sweet today, go for a classic recipe, like this delicious and easy to make brownie cake! Chocolate is the key word in this recipe, and one of the best things about it is that it’s ready in just about half an hour!
Ingredients Needed for Easy-to-Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
2 cups of sugar
7 ounces of butter
1 ½ cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
½ cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
¼ cup chocolate chip
How to Make Easy-to-Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add sugar and butter in a mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed until the sugar is incorporated into the butter. Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- With your motor running, add the other ingredients: eggs, water, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt, mixing each one for about half a minute before adding the other one.
- When the chocolate mixture is nice and smooth, evenly spread it in a tart pan, around 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter.
- Slide it into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.