Ingredients Needed for Easy-to-Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
2 cups of sugar
7 ounces of butter
1 ½ cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
½ cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
¼ cup chocolate chip
How to Make Easy-to-Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add sugar and butter in a mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed until the sugar is incorporated into the butter. Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- With your motor running, add the other ingredients: eggs, water, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt, mixing each one for about half a minute before adding the other one.
- When the chocolate mixture is nice and smooth, evenly spread it in a tart pan, around 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter.
- Slide it into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.