Ingredients Needed for Pear Pie
3 ounces of butter
3 medium pears, cubed
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 ounces of puff pastry
2 tablespoons of sugar
¼ cup milk
2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
1 tablespoon caramel for garnishing
1 tablespoon melted chocolate for garnishing
How to Cook Pear Pie
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, then add the pears, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut the puff pastry into star-shaped forms using the cookie cutter. We’ve got 12 of them. Top the pear mixture with them.
- Add the eggs, sugar, and milk to a bowl and whisk until even.
- Pour this mixture over the puff pastry topped pears, sprinkle with chocolate chips, and bake for 25 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Garnish with caramel and melted chocolate.