Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Cheese Bread Bowl
6 cheeses slices
1 baby spinach leaves
1 cup shredded cheese
1 yellow bell pepper
0.25 smoked plum, pits removed
3 cherry tomatoes
How to Cook Spinach and Cheese Bread Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the top of the bread and take off the crumb.
- Cover the bread bowl walls with cheese slices.
- Cut slices of tomato and yellow bell pepper.
- Into the bread, add tomato slices, baby spinach, shredded cheese, yellow bell pepper, smoked plums, baby spinach, yellow bell pepper, and cheese.
- Whisk the egg. Top with it the bread.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.