Ingredients Needed for Baked Trout Fillet Rolls With Veggies
2 trouts fillets
1 tablespoon chili paste
2 ounces of butter
½ yellow bell pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 baby spinach
How to Cook Baked Trout Fillet Rolls With Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay the fish fillets on your workspace.
- Spread some chili paste on each fillet, using a silicone brush.
- Roll each fillet. Put the two rolls on a small baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a pan on low heat.
- Butter the trout rolls using a silicone brush.
- Bake the fish rolls for 15 minutes.
- Dice the onion, yellow bell pepper, and garlic. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Pour the remaining melting butter in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and yellow bell pepper and cook them until soften, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and garlic, mix and cook them together with the other vegetables until all soften.
- Heat the vegetable oil in another skillet.
- Add the baby spinach and season it with some sea salt. Cook the spinach for 3-4 minutes, stirring it down with a wooden spoon to help it wilt.
- To make the plating, you can use a cooking presentation ring.
- Put the ring in the center of the plate. Add the spinach and press it with a spoon.
- Add the cooked vegetables and press. Remove the ring.
- Put the trout rolls on the top of the vegetables. If you want, you can garnish them with fresh basil leaves.
- It’s not necessary to make this plating. If you don’t have a cooking ring, just layer the ingredients on your plate as follows.