Crispy Eggplant Fritters
Eggplant fritters are a quick and easy-to-make side that can be eaten with lots of meat dishes, or on their own, as a snack. Serve them with a good dip, and enjoy while watching your favorite show!
Ingredients Needed for Crispy Eggplant Fritters
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup water
1 teaspoon paprika powder
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Crispy Eggplant Fritters
- Slice the eggplants in about 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Dry them over a paper towel and add a pinch of salt on top.
- Break the eggs in a large bowl, and add the flour, olive oil, water, and paprika powder. Mix everything into a smooth mixture.
- Use this mixture to coat the eggplants.
- Heat a skillet, and add vegetable oil. Deep fry the eggplants for about 2 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Serve them with your favorite dip!