Calories: 288 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 16 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Cold Tomato Soup
5 tomatoes, quartered
1 onion, halved
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ cup chicken stock
How to Make Cold Tomato Soup
- Preheat the oven to 440⁰F/225⁰C.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl (less the chicken stock) and stir. Add them to a baking dish.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables to a blender. Also, add the chicken stock. Pulse until you blend everything into a smooth soup.
- Let the tomato soup cool before serving it.