Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Scrambled Egg Puff Pastry Rolls
7 ounces of puff pastry
¼ cup flour
8 bacon slices
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
1 ounce grated parmesan
How to Cook Bacon and Scrambled Egg Puff Pastry Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Flour your countertop and place the puff pastry on it
- Roll it out into a thin sheet, using a rolling pin.
- Place the bacon slices on the puff pastry sheet, side by side.
- Cut off the puff pastry edges.
- Put a skillet on the stove, on low heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil and then add 3 eggs. Stir slowly using a wooden spoon or spatula, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan. Your eggs are ready when they look silky and slightly runny.
- Remove them from the skillet and spread the scrambled eggs over the puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle some thyme, then add a layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Roll the sheet from one edge to another, then cut the roll into 6 slices.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tray with some vegetable oil.
- Place each roll into one muffin cup.
- Make some egg wash by whisking the remaining egg with the milk.
- Spread egg wash on the roll.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle parmesan on the rolls.