Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Pudding Tart
1 tablespoon butter
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
2 cups of milk
¼ cup sugar
3 ounces of instant chocolate pudding
How to Cook Chocolate Pudding Tart
- Grab a round tart tray, around 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter and grease its bottom with butter.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the tray with the puff pastry, slicing off the excess pastry.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough and place something heavy on it (some dried beans would do just fine) in order for the dough to maintain its shape.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and pour the milk in it. Keep around 50 ml of milk for later.
- Add the sugar in the saucepan and whisk.
- Mix the remaining milk and pudding in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the milk and cook the pudding according to the instructions on the package.
- Take the pastry out of the tray and pour the pudding over it. Level it with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for the next 2 hours.