Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
1 cup heavy cream
10 ounces of strawberries
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons of cognac
15 Oreo cookies
How to Cook Oreo and Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- Pour the whipping cream into the blender and blend it for 30 seconds. It should be still liquid.
- Shred lime zest, add strawberries, honey, cognac, and lime juice. Mix it until smooth.
- Place around 10-12 Oreo biscuits on the bottom of a round cake tin, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter. The base should be completely covered.
- Freeze the cake for 2 hours.
- Crush the remaining biscuits.
- When the cake is ready, take it out and decorate it on the sides with whipped cream. Add the crushed biscuits on top.
- Serve it cold!