Ingredients Needed for Salty Carrot Muffins
1 cup flour
½ cup walnut, crushed
2 tablespoons of almond flour
2 tablespoons of oat flakes
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
3 carrots, shredded
How to Cook Salty Carrot Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Sift the flour and put it in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the walnuts, almond flour, oats, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine all the dried ingredients using a fork.
- Squeeze the shredded carrots to remove the excess water.
- Add the eggs and shredded carrots in the bowl with the dried ingredients.
- Mix until you combine all of the ingredients in a thick paste. If the mixture is to dry, add 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Fill up a 12-cups muffin pan and bake the muffins for 20 minutes.