Ingredients Needed for Cheese and Spinach Omelet Pie
7 ounces of cottage cheese
1 pickled red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup parmesan, shredded
7 ounces of baby spinach
How to Cook Cheese and Spinach Omelet Pie
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Crack the eggs and add them in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and whisk everything until smooth.
- Add the cottage cheese, pickled bell pepper, and shredded parmesan. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the baby spinach and stir gently everything until the baby spinach is fully soaked into the whisked eggs.
- Line a round baking tray with parchment paper and pour the egg and spinach mixture into the tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook it for the next 40 minutes!