Ingredients Needed for Beef Stroganoff
¼ cup flour
6 ounces of beef
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup beef stock
4 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 tablespoon mustard
How to Cook Beef Stroganoff
- Flour your work surface.
- Cut the beef into medium-sized pieces and roll them in the flour.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the beef in the skillet, on both sides, until it turns brown.
- Pour the beef stock in the skillet. Let it boil for a couple of minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and the mustard and stir the beef in the sauce.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.