Ingredients Needed for Chicken Fingers With Apple Salad
10 ounces of chicken breast, cut into 12 strips
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 whisked eggs
½ cup panko
vegetable oil for frying
1 medium apple, sliced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Chicken Fingers With Apple Salad
- Add the flour and dried oregano to a smaller bowl and mix them.
- Coat each chicken strip with flour mixture, whisked egg, then panko.
- Fill a pan with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Deep-fry the coated strips for 5 minutes on both sides. Transfer them on paper towels.
- Add the apple slices to a smaller bowl. Season with chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Mix until even.
- Serve the chicken finger together with the apple salad.