Ingredients Needed for Chickpea and Sweet Potato Bake
1 large sweet potato, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
½ eggplant, diced
1 onion, chopped
1 cup canned tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
7 ounces of canned chickpeas
1 zucchini, sliced
1 ounce dried apricot
1 cup vegetable stock
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Cook Chickpea and Sweet Potato Bake
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the sweet potatoes in your clay pot.
- Add the red bell pepper, eggplant, onion, and canned tomatoes.
- Add the garlic, chickpeas, zucchini, and apricots.
- Pour the vegetable stock and vegetable oil.
- Slide the clay pot into the oven for the next 45 minutes.