Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Glaze
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon curry sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ zucchini, sliced
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 spring onions s, sliced
2 mushrooms, sliced
How to Cook Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the tenderloin on your working surface. Slice the meat into 3 equal strands. Start cutting from 1 inch (2.5 cm) to keep the strands together.
- Braid the 3 strands.
- Move the meat in a baking tray. Use a small bowl and mix curry sauce, mustard, cumin and mustard seeds.
- Spread the mixture over the pork and slide it into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the veggies and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for 3-4 minutes per side.
- When the meat is ready, slice it thinly and use the veggies as a side!