Ingredients Needed for Chickpea and Sausage Fusilli
5 ounces of fusilli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 ounces of canned chickpeas
7 pork sausages
1 teaspoon thyme
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Chickpea and Sausage Fusilli
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the fusilli, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion, chickpeas, and sausages. Cook everything for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce, and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and add it into the skillet. Cook everything for 2 more minutes.