Ingredients Needed for Spring Salad With Cheese and Eggs
1 oak leaf lettuce
½ yellow bell pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
2 radishes es
1 spring onion
5 green olives, without pit
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 ounces of cheese
How to Cook Spring Salad With Cheese and Eggs
- Remove the end of the salad, chop it and put it in a large salad bowl.
- Slice the yellow bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, radishes, olives, and spring onion.
- Add them all in the salad bowl.
- Slice hardboiled eggs in halves.
- Pour olive oil in the salad.
- Crumb the cheese and squeeze lime juice over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix all together.
- Add eggs on top and serve.