Ingredients Needed for Roasted Veggies With Pecans
1 cup pecan nut
15 brussels sprouts
1 carrot, peeled, trimmed and chopped into bigger pieces
1 parsnip, peeled, trimmed and chopped into bigger pieces
3.5 ounces of butternut squash, chopped into triangular pieces
15 cauliflower florets
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Roasted Veggies With Pecans
- Place the pecans in a baking dish and roast for 20 minutes at 360 degrees F / 180 degrees C. Set aside.
- Use a bigger bowl to mix together the Brussels sprouts, the carrot, the parsnip, the butternut squash, the cauliflower and the olive oil.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste in the process. Also grate some nutmeg and ginger and mix all.
- Put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and roast for 30 minutes at 430 degrees F / 220 degrees C.
- Take the tray out of the oven and add the roasted pecans. Drizzle some vegetable oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 360 degrees F / 180 degrees C.