Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Red Wine and Heavy Cream Sauce 5 ounces of chicken breast
⅓ cup flour
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ cup red wine
½ cup heavy cream
3 garlic cloves, sliced
2 spring onions s, chopped
How to Cook Chicken Breast With Red Wine and Heavy Cream Sauce
- Add the potato in a saucepan full of simmering water. Boil it for about 15 minutes. Cut it in round slices.
- Wrap the chicken breast in plastic foil and level it with a rolling pin.
- Coat the chicken with flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the chicken. Cook it for about 8 minutes on one side. Flip it over and after 6 minutes increase the heat and pour the red wine. Bring to a boil and flambe it for a few seconds. Let it cook until the flame disappears (you can skip the flambéing part).
- Reduce the heat, add heavy cream, stir, and soak the chicken in the sauce.
- Let the sauce smoothen, and cook for 1 more minute. Add a touch of chopped dill.
- For the potatoes: heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potato slices along with the rosemary sprigs. Cook until golden, turn off the heat, and add the sliced garlic just before they’re done.
- Top the chicken breast and the potatoes with the creamy sauce!