Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat and Pastry Casserole
vegetable oil for cooking
1 pound minced meat
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
½ cup tomato sauce
10 ounces of ready-made dough
2 ounces of butter
1 spring onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of parsley
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Minced Meat and Pastry Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the minced meat in the skillet and cook it until it turns a brown color.
- Pour the Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce over the minced meat.
- Stir everything in the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Take a large bowl and cut the ready dough in pieces over it, using a pair of scissors.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Pour the melted butter over the ready dough pieces.
- Add the chopped spring onion, parsley, paprika powder, and salt.
- Rub all the ingredients together.
- Coat the bottom of a saucepan with the mince mix.
- Cut the sausages in slices and spread them over the mince mix.
- Add the ready dough pieces covered in butter over the mince mix.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.