Ingredients Needed for Salami and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Schnitzel
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 cheeses slices
4 salamis slices
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Salami and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Schnitzel
- Preheat the oven to 320°F/160°C.
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board.
- Horizontally slice it through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Add the slices of cheese, salami, and fresh basil.
- Slide a toothpick to make sure you secure the filling.
- Coat the chicken with flour, whisked egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the schnitzel and cook it until golden and crispy on all sides.
- Lay the schnitzel in a glass baking tray and season it with salt and pepper.
- Slide it in the oven for the next 15 minutes.