Ingredients Needed for Chicken Breast With Leek and Olives
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 onion, chopped
½ leek, thinly sliced
2 bay leaves
½ cup pepper paste
6 olives, thinly sliced
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon almond flakes
How to Make Chicken Breast With Leek and Olives
- Dice the chicken breast.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat and add the chicken.
- Season with salt and cook it for 10-12 minutes, until golden on all sides.
- Take out the chicken and leave it aside.
- Add the onion carrot and leek in the remaining oil. Throw in the bay leaves, and stir. Cook the veggies for 2 minutes, until they soften.
- Add the pepper paste, chicken and olives, and stir.
- Pour lemon juice, season with pepper, and cook everything for another 2-3 minutes.