Ingredients Needed for Ice Cream and Caramel Topped French Toast
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 ice creams
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of caramel topping
How to Make Ice Cream and Caramel Topped French Toast
- Put the eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Add the milk and whisk.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Sink the crustless bread slices in egg mixture, one by one, then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Fry the bread on both sides in vegetable oil until it starts to brown on the edges.
- Halve the toasted bread slices and se rve 4 halves for 1 person.
- Lay the French toast on a plate. Top it with 1 ice cream scoop, sprinkle cocoa powder, and drizzle some caramel topping.